What information do we collect about you?
You are welcome to access our site without disclosing your personal data.
The information we collect about you may include: your name, email address, phone number, IP address, location, company name, sex, age, your chosen internet browser and service provider and any device plus information you supply voluntarily.
The phone numbers on this website may be connected to recording platforms. We use such recordings for training and call monitoring purposes, as well as a way to further improve our services.
Why we collect your data
We will only use any personal information you send us for the purposes of dealing with your enquiries and requests.
We only collect personal information from visitors to this website when you fill in a contact form or email us directly. We also collect information when you call us, subscribe to our newsletters, provide feedback or reviews. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
We may also contact you directly to follow up on the service and user experience we provide. If ‘Joslyn Hill’ is ever sold to another company, your contact information will be passed on to this new party.
We will take cautionary measures to ensure we do collect any personal data from you we do not need in order to provide and oversee the above services to you.
How long will we store your data?
If we provide any paid for services to you, we are required by UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of six years, after which time it will be destroyed. The information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
You can ask us whether we are keeping personal data about you by sending an email to our Data Protection Officer. Once we have received your request, we will respond within 21 days. We do everything we can to keep the information we have about you accurate and up to date. If, however, you find any errors or inaccuracies in your data, or do not feel we should hold information about you (‘the right to be forgotten’), we will erase, complete or amend that information upon request.
Other websites and links
Who is collecting your information?
When you visit our website (www.joslynhill.co.uk) and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with Joslyn Hill Communications Ltd alone unless otherwise stated.
With whom does Joslyn Hill share your information?
We will only disclose your personal information to other companies within our group of companies, business partners, government bodies and law enforcement agencies, successors in title to our bsuiness and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf. We will not share your information with any third parties such as suppliers, sub-contractors or advertisers.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you
- Third parties who may wish to contact you in respect of services or products they offer or sell which may be of interest to you, provided we receive your consent to such disclosure; and/or advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the website.
Please note we may need to disclose your personal information where:
- We sell any or all our business or assets, or we buy another business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller
- We are under a legal duty to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions
We collect log file information from all our visitors to our website. Log files automatically record website usage and information, such as the IP address, time, date, HTTP status and bytes sent and received. We use this information to improve our online service and to make changes to the layout of our website and to the content on it, based on the way visitors navigate it. We only use log files to record visitors’ use of our website on an anonymous basis (individuals are not identified).
We would like to send you updates and information about services of ours that may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Given that the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browing the Joslyn Hill website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way. Please note that your internet service provider is required by law to retain the details of all visitors to this site for a period of 12 months.
A cookie is a small file that is stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (directly or via our applications).
We use information from cookies for purposes that may include:
- Identifying returning users, registrants and subscribers
- Eliminating the need for returning users to re-enter their login details
- Enabling you to move more easily around our site and applications
- Tracking your use of our site to better develop our site and applications in accordance with your requirements
- Building up an anonymous profile based on your browsing patterns across our site, applications and third party websites, which enables us to make advertisements and content available to you that is more relevant to your interests
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. If you delete them any settings, such as your stored username and password, will need to be reset when next logging in.
You will be able to use our website and applications even if your browser is set not to accept cookies. However, certain features and content may not be available to you.
How to contact us
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Joslyn Hill Communications Ltd, 1 Park Road, Hampton Wick, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 4AS